Monday, January 2, 2012

January 1st...


January 1st...when we all turn over a new leaf, get a fresh start, and perhaps, make a resolution. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about resolutions, my life, my friends, my job, my goals. It seems we're the most critical of ourselves, and what needs to be changed. There are times I can't believe I just said "that." Or, how embarrassing, I can't believe I just did "that." Or, why didn't I just say "that" and get it off my chest? Whatever "that" is, I guess, means I am still growing, maturing, learning how to be me. And in the midst, I have to learn how to do this around everyone else, doing the same thing!

So, this year, I will:

Listen. Laugh. Hope. Keep. Talk. Cry. Be. Learn. Light. Go. Work. Breathe. Struggle. Hop. Bike. Cook. Love. Speak. Witness. Ask. Throw. Cherish. Write. Walk. Run. Leave. Swim. Lead. Sleep. Do. Find. Play. Give. Read. Watch. Type. Sing. Scream. Grow. Lift. Empower. Clean. Sail. Plan. Drink. Help. Question. Kiss. Follow. Spin. Create. Juggle. Soothe. Appoint. Revive. Snuggle. Turn. Mix. Tell. Embrace. Drive. Like. Nourish. Fly. Lose. Pedal. Promise. Share. Allow. Try. Build. Travel. Relax. Whistle. Knit. Delight. Draw. Break. Hold. Strive. Challenge. Step. Discuss. Hug. Yell. Buy. Gather. Purge. Stand. Record. Dance. Fix. Hear. Chose. Fill. Cook. Balance. Knock. Floss.

Plus many, many more...

No comments: