Sunday, July 12, 2009

I [heart] the Farmer's Market!

Saturday morning, my roommate Tracy and I went to the farmer's market at the Ferry Building. A trip to the farmer's market is like an instant mood-booster for me! If I ever ask myself what would make me happy on any given day, a trip to the farmer's market would likely be included on the list!

I love to see all of the amazing produce, beautiful flowers, and musicians. This particular Market is huge and occurs every Saturday morning; I try to get there as often as possible. The produce is fresh (you get lots of samples!) and local, there are always unique products like jalapeno infused olive oil, and fresh kimchi, cheese, and bread.


Beautiful flowers


Onions, apricots, mint, horseradish root, lamb's quarter, garlic.
Oh my!


One of the farms! Love the name!!



No comments: